Thursday, June 9, 2011

It is the time...

When the same thing happened few times, you should know what is coming next.

Today, i made a decision which i knew it will come someday. It is so hard to do it, but sometimes you just had to face the reality.

For me, I am with someone which the situation is no difference with single. I eat alone, meet friends alone, sleep alone, face the failures alone, happy alone and sad alone. Once in a while, the happiness will come but far less than enough.

Every time, you said you had difficulties to make the situation better but then i had heard it for about 2 and a half years. I try to understand but too bad i am not Jesus or Buddha who full with forgiveness and kindness. Since you are not gonna fix it, then i shall end it.

I had trusted you and believe in you, but you had let my hope fade away slowly within these 2 and a half year. It seems like you are the one who has problems instead of me have some problems within myself too.

I am sorry to say, yes, i am selfish...

No comments: